DID Numbers in Serbia
DIDWorld provides DID numbers for Serbia.
A local Serbia DID number may be forwarded by our infrastructure to conventional PSTN (Plain Old Telephone System) devices, mobile phones, Voice over IP (VoIP), Skype or Google Talk anywhere in the world. The call forwarding destination is selected by the customer on a per-DID basis and may be changed at any time via our friendly user interface.
DIDWorld strives to constantly expand our virtual number coverage in Serbia.
Serbia DIDs currently offered are shown below. Please visit this page regularly to check for coverage updates.
|Prefix||City||Setup price||Monthly price|
|381-11||Belgrade||2.50 EUR||6.70 EUR||Read more about DID Number in Belgrade|
|381-800||Toll-free||2.50 EUR||35.00 EUR||Read more about DID Number in Toll-free|
Legal Restrictions for Serbia DID numbers:
*Cannot be used for callingcard, callback services.
Provisioning Restrictions for Serbia DID numbers:
A maximum of 2 channels may be supported by a single Serbia DID
Some features of theSerbia virtual numbers provided by DIDWorld are:
• Reliable voice services of the highest quality, with our infrastructure being housed in secure collocations.
• Unlimited number of calls, with no limit on the length of each call.
• Instant activation of DID numbers via our online 24/7 Web services.
• Each DID number is provided with two channels, allowing two concurrent incoming calls on the same number. Additional channels may be purchased if required.
• The call forwarding destination for a DID may be changed by you at any time via our Web services.
• Call waiting and caller ID are supported.
• Hunt groups and ring groups are supported, allowing multiple destinations to be configured for a single DID.
• Call records are stored and are made available to you on a secure basis.
• Free customer care, 24 hours per day via our interactive live online chat Web system or by phone.